Advertisement

Culture Shock of USA and Why I Chose CHICO STATE for my Masters!

Culture Shock of USA and Why I Chose CHICO STATE for my Masters! In this episode Gulnara explains the culture shocks of USA and why she chose CHico State as her priority school for her masters program.

Instagram -
LinkedIn -
Twitter -
Website -
Contact: yudijagani@gmail.com
Facebook MS in USA Group -

Songs I use are from this website:

Meetup Videos:
Pune Vlog:
Mumbai Vlog:
Hyderabad Vlog:
Bangalore:

Project Manager Video Series:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:

Podcasts:

How to Select Universities:

University Campus Tours:

Everything related F1 USA Visa, H1 b VISA, USA Visa Experiences:

Comedy Sketches:

All QnA Videos:

Websites I use for Thumbnails:

#YUDIJ #MSinUSA #ChicoState

MS in USA,Indian Youtuber in USA,Indian in USA,USA Vlog,MS in USA Vlog,F1 Visa,H1 b Visa,USA Visa,Yudi J,Yudi J Vlogs,yudi j wedding,yudi j canada,yudi j marriage,yudi j qna,ask me anything,yudi j wife singing,yudi j wife,yudi j house,yudi j f1 visa,Yudi J Ms in BA,Yudi J MS in Data Science,Yudi J Project Manager,Indian Vlogger in USA,Indian Vlogger,Education in USA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments