Advertisement

Snack Crate Unboxing from the Philippines

Snack Crate Unboxing from the Philippines This is one of my very 1st videos! I hope you enjoy. *I did try my hardest to have this uploaded the day it was shot (on Valentine's Day yesterday), unfortunately I did not take into account that it would take over 3 hours to edit and at 2am when I started the upload I also didn't realize a 4gb 30+ minute video would take 2 hours then to upload! Like I said, I very new to this and still learning. I apologize for some of the messy edits. I am not a professional, in addition to being one of my 1st videos shot this was also the first video I have ever edited as well. Just a couple corrections: This was my December box that was received in early January. My 2nd box was just received a couple weeks ago. The Snack Crate retails for $26, not $22 as stated (multiple times) in my video *sorry*! The $1 Special I signed up for is still going on with your choice of the 1st Country's "Mini" box. You'll receive this 1st box with 5-6 snack items. This deal has a 3-month commitment. You will receive the "Original" box the following 2 months with 10-12 snacks. $24.70 the 2nd month and $26 the 3rd month (and there after if you continue month to month). You can also switch back down to the mini after 3 months (which is what I will probably do if I continue this subscription). You can can choose to upgrade to a higher tier with more snacks inside (their Original box includes 1lb of snacks, but they have options up to $199)! The drink add-on is 1 drink for $6.You can subscribe to this box by visiting snackcrate.com. The Ube is a purple yam and it is pronounced Ubae/Ubay; not UbE (as I also said multiple times in this video)! Thanks so much for watching and stay tuned for more videos coming soon!

Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments