Advertisement

TOO FACED BORN THIS WAY NATURAL NUDES PALETTE AND TURN UP THE LIGHT PALETTE | REVIEW + DEMO

TOO FACED BORN THIS WAY NATURAL NUDES PALETTE AND TURN UP THE LIGHT PALETTE | REVIEW + DEMO Hi everyone! I will be testing out the NEW Too Faced BORN THIS WAY Collection; this will be my review and tutorial on the Born This Way Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette and the Born This Way Natural Turn Up The Lights Highlighting Palette. What do you think and would you like to purchase any products from this collection? I hope you enjoy it! Thank you so much for watching and please subscribe for more videos!

Shop Links:



My Makeup:
-Too Faced Born This Way Undetectable Medium-To-Full Coverage Foundation: Sand
-Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer: Light Medium
-Too Faced Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
-Too Faced Born This Way Turn Up The Light Highlighting Palette: Medium
-Too Faced Peach Puff Long-Wearing Diffused Matte Lip Color: Day Drinking & Boy Bye
-Eylure London Pro Magnetic Magnetic Eyeliner & Lash System
-Elcie The Glow Enhancer

Email Business Only:
vsobeauty@gmail.com

Instagram:
mellow2beauty

DISCLAIMER:
I am not a makeup artist. I have a passion for makeup, fashion, and lifestyle. This video is NOT sponsored. The opinions given on all products mentioned are solely my own. Thank you and I really appreciate your support!

REVIEW

Post a Comment

0 Comments