Advertisement

Catholic Sunday Mass Online - 2nd Sunday of Lent

Catholic Sunday Mass Online - 2nd Sunday of Lent A CERTAIN AND SUBSTANTIATED HOPE OF A GLORIOUS DESTINY
2nd Sunday of Lent (08 Mar 2020)

► DURING COMMUNION ◄

We invite all those watching to make an act of spiritual communion, such as: “My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.”

► OFFERTORY CONTRIBUTIONS ◄

Contributions to your Parish:
During these extraordinary times, you can support the general operations and maintenance of your parish here:

Contributions to Catholic Foundation
Support the Archdiocese and its programmes here:

► SUBSCRIBE ABOVE ◄

• Broadcast brought to you by the Catholic Foundation (Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore)

• Production by: Staff and volunteers of Saint Max ( and the Communications Office, Archbishop's Office, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore

• Mass in Mandarin by ACAMS -

• Connect with the Archdiocese -

Sunday mass,Weekend mass,Watch catholic mass,Mass online,Mass livestream,Catholic,Catholic Church,Roman Catholic Church,Archdiocese of Singapore,Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore,Archbishop William Goh,William Goh,Homily,Sermon,Scripture Reflection,Singapore,yt:cc=off,

Post a Comment

0 Comments