Advertisement

Common Mistakes in Englsih - Forget And Leave

Common Mistakes in Englsih - Forget And Leave In this English lesson, I am going to show a common mistake in English. The verbs forget and leave can be used in a very specific situation, however students end up using Forget all the time, when they should be using the verb leave as well.
If you want to learn the difference between forget and leave, watch this video. Learning vocabulary in ENglish is very important and it will help you better undertand and communicate with native speakers.
In today's lesson, the way students (and even native speakers) use forget is not 100% wrong, it is just that there is a better option. This is what I want to show you in this lesson.


To receive additional tips, exercise files and more cool exclusive things, I have a TELEGRAM channel. To receive the link to my telegram as well as a very nice e-book, register below (it is free) and you will receive my e-book and the link to my telegram group.

DOWNLOAD MY FREE-EBOOK/JOIN MY TELEGRAM GROUP
Discover the 5 strategies that will help you understand native speakers and communicate with them more efficiently.
If you are having problems to understand native speakers, these 5 strategies are gonna help you change that. Download my free e-book and receive weekly e-mails to help you improve your English.



Follow me on my social media
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Check my blog too:

forget and leave,common mistakes in english,mistakes in english,verbs forget and leave,forget in english,leave in english,verbs in english,vocabulary,english vocabulary,teacher prix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments