Advertisement

DaBaby OPEN HANDS a Female Fan for Putting iPhone in His Face!

DaBaby OPEN HANDS a Female Fan for Putting iPhone in His Face! #InDaNewsDaily #DaBaby in this video I speak about DaBaby, Lil Baby and Boosie getting all in trouble this weekend. We start off with DaBaby once again having to put his hands on a female fan for putting an iPhone in his face, then we talk about Boosie getting locked up in SC before his show, and last we speak about Lil Baby and his entourage getting into an issue in Alabama. Watch this video to find out what happened with the three. Make sure to subscribe with the bell notifications and share this with friends. Thank you.

Text Me - 833-641-0046

SUBSCRIBE NOW:


Social Media Platforms:




Business Inquiries: InDaNewsTV@gmail.com



Welcome to my Channel, In Da News Daily, where I provide Daily Commentary on what is going on in the hip hop world and ect. I give facts, what happens, and how I feel about the situation. Make sure to subscribe and Welcome to the Fam. I'm in the News Wit It.

Music Instrumental Provided by: @BlackSmithSundayz

DaBaby,lil baby & dababy,pony da baby,lil baby new,lil baby how,LilBaby,da baby offset,da baby pop star,dababy clean,dababy suge clean,In Da News Daily,Da Baby,Lil Baby,Boosie,charlotte,travis scott,hip hop,rap,da baby walmart,da baby bet awards,da baby fan,lil baby woah,woah lil baby,da baby under the sun,lil baby my turn,lil baby music,lil baby new song,my turn lil baby,quality control,my turn,lil baby youtube,lil boosie,iphone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments