Advertisement

Discovering I AM 🌟 through Self Love & Forgiveness

Discovering I AM 🌟 through Self Love & Forgiveness How grief snd vulnerability can be precious tools for discovering the mighty I AM presence and a gateway to divine Love and Compassion. The elements of Pachamamma (earth) and aether are powerful partners in discovering and healing our trauma and shadows.
"For no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge, and it therefore, as a rule, meets with considerable resistance." – Carl Jung

Take part in my FREE Live-nar, "From Suffering to Sovereignty!" in our exclusive group: SoulFire Alchemists:

My name is Beth SoulFire. I am a shaman, healing visionary and empowerment leader.
I came to know the truth of our multi-dimensional being and Living Light consciousness after a sudden severe illness and near-death experience completed my initiation as a spirit shaman.
I offer myself as a teacher, spiritual guide, and healer in the form of personal retreats, transformational healing mentorships, and "Walking the SoulFire Journey" shamanic apprenticeship program. I use every particle of experience and training in my toolkit to help YOU experience healing transformation, take your power back, step into your sacred sovereignty and reunite with your Higher Self and ultimately, Oneness.

Learn more and work with me:

Facebook:

Instagram:

"Spellbound" Premium Beat License #2145976 ORDER #1880706 DATE 04/11/2018

I Am,Near Death Experience,Alchemy,spiritual,self love,forgiveness,soulfire alchemy,beth soulfire,ascension,healing,trauma,shadow work,ritual,energy medicine,the elements,earth spiri,pacha mamma,self empowerment,ancient practice,taoism,shamanism,shaman,soul work,soul journey,spiritual practice,earth medicine,sacred,golden path,oneness,unity,unconscious,consciousness,frequency,vibration,transformational healing,metaphysical,astrology,numerology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments