Advertisement

EarthBound - A Great Big Threed Tent Glitch Adventure!

EarthBound - A Great Big Threed Tent Glitch Adventure! Hey y'all, it's me! Hope you've all been well :)
I recently got into EarthBound, and wanted to make a video about the Threed tent glitch! It's a popular glitch to perform, but it's different for everyone, so might as well make videos about my results, right?

I also used this video to practice editing with EarthBound effects in general. This game and Mother 3 have some really nice ones I wanna use in the future!

As I said at the end of the video, this isn't all that I got from the glitch! I got some other results, but they weren't nearly as exciting as this (which I felt earned its own video). I'm not sure when, but I promise I'll make it sometime! I know I'm not the best at keeping video promises...

I just don't get that much motivation to make these videos. I wanna produce some quality content, but I don't wanna force myself into making something I don't want to. That's why I prefer releasing videos as previews!

So usually I just make small stuff that I normally post of Twitter. I know I don't have that many people following what I do on this channel, but I think having some clarification for those who are is always nice ^^

Take care, y'all!

Adventure!

Post a Comment

0 Comments