Advertisement

Guy J influenced melodic progressive house tutorial

Guy J influenced melodic progressive house tutorial In this video we are making a progresive house track influenced by Guy J and his tracks Day of Light and Synthopia.


★ DOWNLOAD THE PROJECT ★





★ MY ARTIST SIGNATURE PROJECT PACK★





★ MY ARTIST SIGNATURE SERUM PRESET PACK★





★ SUPPORT ME ON PATREON AND GET SOME GOODIES★





★ PRODUCTION MUSIC LIVE Samples, Presets, Templates
Use code "efe20" for 20% discount (without ").


My favourite sample pack





★ RELEASE YOUR TRACK ON DistroKid and GET VIP 7% DISCOUNT ★





★ MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE SYNTHS ★

1. U-he DIVA:


2. Arturia PIGMENTS:


3. U-he:


4. Arturia V Collection:


5. Serum:


★ MY FAVOURITE MASTERING PLUG INS


Izotope OZONE:


U-he PRESSVERK:


U-he SATIN:


Fab-Filter Mastering Bundle:


★ MY FAVOURITE FX PLUG-INS ★


Chorus - Syntorus:


Delay - ColourCopy:


Distortion/Overdrive:


Modulator - LFO Tool:


Preamps - Arturia PreAmps:


Saturator - Decapitator:


★ MY PRIVATE SERVICE's ★



★ Send your demo to our label Mercurial Tones Recordings ★
mercurialtones@gmail.com


►If you like my videos and want to help somehow, it is enough to follow my artist profile on Spotify.




Or maybe you can follow me on my socials
► Subscribe me on YT:


► Follow me on Soundcloud



► Support me on Patreon



► Follow me on Spotify



► Follow me on Facebook



► Follow me on Instagram



► Buy my tracks on beatport:



► Follow me on Twitter



► ► ► ► ► And finally, please do check out our deep techno SPOTIFY PLAYLIST



www.biskuwi.com

guy j tutorial,guy j in studio,progressive house tutorial,melodic house tutorial,how to make track like guy j,guy j ableton,guy j start to end,techno like guy j,Guy J,Remake,Lost & Found,Deconstruction,Reconstruction,drop,break,buildup,vocals,presets,samples,progressive house,flp,download,instruments,ultrasonic,producer,music producer,producer tutorial,how to make real progressive house music - fl studio,how to make,progressive house ableton template,template,

Post a Comment

0 Comments