Advertisement

How I was Making Thousands in Passive Income Using Turo

How I was Making Thousands in Passive Income Using Turo This video I talk about my experience with the turo app and the amount of money i was making. I also share a story on an incident that happened so that way you can be aware of some of the challenges that come with running a turo rental business. This is a great way to make passive income if passive income is what you are looking for. Its truly an easy business to run especially because turo will find all of your customers for you!!!!! Passive income is one of my passions because of how much I value doing the things i love. My goal in 2020 is to build enough passive income to cover all of my living expenses.

I was inspired to start my YouTube Channel by graham stephan andrei jikh and meet kevin.

Turo business,andrei jikh,graham stephan,passive income,

Post a Comment

0 Comments