Advertisement

How Many Indian Girls Did I Date? Meet My Family! #RockFamily

How Many Indian Girls Did I Date? Meet My Family! #RockFamily Come meet my family! I put your questions to my New Zealand family while we travel around India on a bus. Find out how many girls I dated, whether I was a naughty boy, what my family think of India and many more embarrassing stories from my life before India.

You'll meet my Nephew, Mum, Dad, Brother and Sister. And of course, my wife Manisha and her parents feature in the video too.

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡



1) SUBSCRIBE! ✔ Click



Then smash the BELL ICON so you don't miss a ๐Ÿ”ดlive stream or video.



2) TRAVELLING TO INDIA๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ?

Travel safely & confidently with my India Survival Guide (Quick-Start Safety Guide)



3) WANT TO LEARN HINDI เคนिเคจ्เคฆी?

Learn Hindi Faster Than I Did! eBook at



4) SUPPORT THE CONTENT I CREATE & GET SPECIAL BENEFITS ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป❤️

Press the blue JOIN button or



5) LET'S CONNECT ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป







#RockFamily #AskMeAnything #India #Family #Travel

India,Hindi Speaking Foreigner,Indian,karl rocks wife,manisha malik,karl rock interview,karl rock ask me anything,karl rocks family,karl rock's family,new zealand,karl rock travelling with family,karl rock dating history,indian girls,dating indian girls,karl rock answers questions,karl rock exposed,karl rock family interview,karl rocks marriage,karl rocks brother,karl rock history,karl rock family in india,foreigner family in india,rock family,girlfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments