Advertisement

I played CS:GO with randoms and this happened..

I played CS:GO with randoms and this happened.. They say it's impossible to play soloQ in csgo.. is it?

📍 ECL -

🔹 SUB FOR MORE (🔔):
🔷TWITCH:
🔷INSTAGRAM:
🔷TWITTER:
🔷WEBSITE:

This video is about CS:GO solo queue experience, but not in matchmaking.. as most of the clips you gonna see are from ECL. Thanks to all cool teammates who I had a chance to play with. Have fun!

So, I hired a CS:GO coach on Fiverr and he told me I'm cheating:


New CS:GO pro tricks that will make you 🤐:


Audio credits (YT Audio Library):
- Nat Keefe and BeatMower - I Feel Like Partying Right Now
- Nat Keefe and Hot Buttered Rum - Cherokee Shuffle
- Craig MacArthur - The DeLong Incident
- Spence - Arm Candy

cs,csgo,cs go,counter strike global offensive,best,moments,matchmaking,faceit,ecl,random,randoms,highlights,funny moments,funny,nadeking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments