Advertisement

It's so AMAZING! Final Fantasy VII REMAKE DEMO REACTION.

It's so AMAZING! Final Fantasy VII REMAKE DEMO REACTION. Playing through Classic and Normal mode!

I was in bed half asleep and then suddenly there was a tweet saying the demo was LIVE! I had to get up and stream it. Sorry if I sound sleepy and look like half ass zombie. I was so TIRED but was worth getting up to play the demo! Thank you Square Enix so much! I REALLY REALLY loved the battle system and the voice acting. I didnt edit much in the video but later we changed my bitrate in OBS and it started to look more smooth. ALSO THE GAME IS A BIT CUT OFF which is fixed later. Sorry about that. IM A NOOB I GUESS.

Keep an eye out for my cosplays in March! I will be cosplaying as Aerith and Tifa!

💖Check out my Twitch Livestream!

My Socials:

💖Twitter:
💖Instagram:

ffvii remake,final fantasy,final fantasy vii remake,square enix,final fantasy vii remake demo,final fantasy reaction,final fantasy vii remake reaction,final fantasy collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments