Advertisement

Keanu Taylor V Phil and Ben Mitchell - Way Down We Go (EastEnders)

Keanu Taylor V Phil and Ben Mitchell - Way Down We Go (EastEnders) I decided to do something a little different for this video. Dont worry Ballum fans, i will be doing more Ballum content soon.
I just wanted to see how the feud between Keanu Taylor and the Mitchell's would work. Im happy with the result and will possibly be doing another video around this.

So, thanks for all the support so far, please let me know your thoughts on this or any of my other videos. keep clicking the like button, subscribing, sharing to get my content out there for more people to enjoy, hopefully!



To keep you up to date with my latest creations.
You can also follow me on twitter @kacklesreborn



All the videos, songs, images, and graphics used in the video belong to their respective owners and I or this channel does not claim any right over them.Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.”

#Sheanu,Ben Mitchell,Phil Mitchell,Sharon Mitchell,Louise Mitchell,Martin fowler,Jack Branning,Eastenders,#Phil and Keanu,#ballum,#Sharonandkeanu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments