Advertisement

Maddening is dead | FE Three Houses [Black Eagles New Game+] Session 14

Maddening is dead | FE Three Houses [Black Eagles New Game+] Session 14 This was recorded from a "stream" over at my discord server. If you want to catch the next one, feel free to join at the link here:

#FireEmblemThreeHouses #BlindPlaythrough #BlackEagles #Maddening
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Patreon:
If you prefer one-time donations, feel free to donate via streamlabs and paypal

Want to hang out with me on discord? If so click this link to join my server :D I hang out there all the time, so feel free to pop on in! :)

Check out my website:

GenmaTheSamurai,Let's Play,Fire Emblem,Fire Emblem Three Houses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments