Advertisement

My Bf Sent My Private Pics To All School After Break-up

My Bf Sent My Private Pics To All School After Break-up Hello, everyone. My name is Megan and I'm 22. Recently I was disgraced by my entire college. But nevertheless, I was able to get out of it and avenge my shame. Now, someone has to look for a new college because he can't wash away the dirt I poured on him.
"It all started on a normal day. I was in class and we were taking a test, so all the students were sitting in absolute silence. Suddenly I heard some of my classmates start whispering and looking at me. A couple of minutes later, the whole class was looking at me and laughing. The teacher even had to make a remark. Anyway, I passed the test and went out into the hallway for a break. And as I walked to my locker, I kept receiving strange looks. People pointed at me and laughed. I felt terribly uncomfortable because I didn't understand what was going on. Like I was the hero of some movie or something like that. I soon realized what had happened. To be more precise, I saw the reason for their laughter. Someone sent my picture around campus. And I have to say that it was a very candid photo that was supposed to be for a private viewing only. It was meant for my boyfriend. You know, people just miss each other sometimes, and ... Do I have to explain everything to you?! Ugh, I didn't expect so many people to see this! I was terribly ashamed and very angry. I had only one suspect in mind who could've done it, and at that same second, I went to him to figure it out.

I thought it was Eric. He was my ex-boyfriend, and I thought he sent everyone this picture to get back at me. The fact is that we didn't break up very amicably. Actually, there was a huge scandal. We dated for a few months, and one day I started to suspect that I wasn't Eric's only girlfriend. It was all about his classmate Julia. He constantly helped her with her studies, they did science projects together, and spent a lot of time with each other. At one point, he started using Julia as an excuse to not be with me. On top of that, I heard rumors that Julia had a boyfriend, but she was hiding who it was. I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I put a couple of facts together, and realized that they were more than just friends. So one day when I went into the cafeteria and saw them together again, I literally went off the rails. I started yelling at him and insulting them both. We had a fight and broke up in front of the entire school. So I thought Eric was getting back at me for embarrassing him. And now, when I saw him in the hallway, my eyes immediately filled with anger.

From the very beginning, I pushed him against the wall and made him confess everything. But Eric's answer surprised me. He said he would never do such a thing. Yes, he was mad at me because of our fight, but he couldn't send out my photo to everyone, even if he wanted to. The fact is that, recently, he lost his phone, and all the data was lost, including my photos. He said that maybe the phone was found by some stranger, and that they were able to hack it and post the photos. It looks like he wasn't lying, especially since he did have a new phone. So I was left with nothing. I was walking home, completely broken. I was a laughing stock. Everyone pointed at me and joked. I just wanted to sink into the ground in shame. I literally ran home, so I didn't have to hear these evil jokes at my expense. I just sat there and cried. What did I do to deserve this? And who could have done it? All this time, my phone was continuously receiving messages. Everyone was sending me this photo, coming up with captions, making memes with me... Just awful. But suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

It was Eric. I didn't want to see him, and I just wanted to slam the door in his face. But he had flowers in his hands, and he asked to be heard. Eric said that he still loved me, and that he was very sorry that this disaster had happened to me. So he came to me with an apology and wanted to support me. Yeah, well, I thought I could use a little support. Besides, I still had feelings for him too, and I wouldn't have wanted to part with him if it wasn't for that stupid Julia. So I let Eric in, and I had a good chat with him. I even was able to take my mind off my problems for a second. And at one point, he leaned over to kiss me. I felt warm and safe, and I reciprocated. I will omit everything that happened afterward. In short, Eric spent the night at my place, and in the morning I felt like nothing bad had happened to me, and like it was all just a bad dream. But when I got to campus, it got even worse. It turned out that now a new photo was being spread around.


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,school,schoolmates,boyfriend,bf,breakup,in love,betray,

Post a Comment

0 Comments