Advertisement

New Faces In The Dark - Guitar Cover - LOATHE

New Faces In The Dark - Guitar Cover - LOATHE ****I MEANT SUBSCRIBE SORRY FOR THE TYPO IT'S REALLY BOTHERING ME****

My Cover of 'New Faces In The Dark' by LOATHE of their new album "I Let It In And It Took Everything" I worked this song out in an evening, no it's a bit rushed and no doubt parts are wrong, but still a great jam!

Recorded using Avenue Tones pack in my Kemper with Horizon Precision Drive through the front into Logic Pro X
Guitar - Squier Bass VI
Filmed using an iPhone XS Max

I don't own this, all rights belong to Loathe and Sharptone Records

Loathe,New Faces In The Dark,I Let It In And It Took Everything,The Cold Sun,Squier bass VI,Horizon Devices,Precision Drive,Kemper,Avenue Tones,Guitar,Cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments