Advertisement

New version of food ordering angular app with premium look and feel with source code

New version of food ordering angular app with premium look and feel with source code This is another food ordering angular app using angular material with a grid and flex layout.
below is the link of source code :


If anybody wants to customize this UI or want to integrate your REST API please contact me.

If anybody wants to join me to create more themes on angular or want to work on the freelance projects please mail me.

If you want a fully functional web app or mobile app or have any freelance project. please let me know.

My email id: jain.a.piyush@gmail.com
Mobile Number: +91-9039907701

Please like and subscribe to my channel.
Please like my FB page:

angular,angular material,food ordering app,food ordering angular app,material design,bootstrap,css grid,grid layout,flex layout,angular with material,

Post a Comment

0 Comments