Advertisement

So I Found Kenny... And The TOUGHEST Gun Battle YET! | TWD: Saints & Sinners VR | Lets Play - Part 8

So I Found Kenny... And The TOUGHEST Gun Battle YET! | TWD: Saints & Sinners VR | Lets Play - Part 8 Part 8 of "The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners" VR Gameplay/Walk Through. On Valve Index. HOW have I made it THIS FAR with this RUSTY, REVOLUTIONARY WAR AHH PISTOL?!

Official #EEZYGANG MERCH!! -

My Twitch ►
My Instagram ►
My Twitter ►
Like me on Facebook ►

BECOME A MEMBER and SUPPORT the #EEZYGANG today!! (Users of iOS and other unsupported devices can use this link to become members)


Ironside Computers - Click here to customize your own PC |

If you’re reading the description, this is Berleezy's official gaming channel! Subscribe for gaming, horror let’s play videos and fire ass content every week!

Berleezy,iBerleezy,Gameplay,Walkthrough,Lets Play,Comedy,Commentary,Hilarious,Walking Dead,Saints & Sinners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments