Advertisement

Solving DILEMMAS - 'HOW Do I LET Go Of SOMEONE Who WILL Never Like YOU'

Solving DILEMMAS - 'HOW Do I LET Go Of SOMEONE Who WILL Never Like YOU' Welcome back to my channel bee dolls🐝💗, Recently, I posted to my story using “YOLO” and I asked you to give me dilemmas, as there was quite a few, I decided to pick the best 10. In this video, I basically answer the 10 best dilemmas. #solvingdilemmas #askabbey #dilemmas

Hope you enjoyed this video, please, like, comment, share and SUBSCRIBE! 💓

Intro music: melvitto - Wait For You (feat. Oxlade)
Outro music: Fivio Foreign - Deli

My Socials:
Twitter - keshiroabbey
Snapchat - abbeykeshiro
Instagram - abbeykeshiro

For all business enquiries; enquiriesabbeykeshiro@gmail.com

solving dilemmas,ask me questions,q&a,girl talk,dilemmas,lets talk,topics,boys,how to let go,breakup,love,realtionship advice,advice,friendship advice,askabbey,chunkz,questions,answers,iamericaj,

Post a Comment

0 Comments