Advertisement

Training your sweet Neko girl with...certain...toy ;) (NSFW)

Training your sweet Neko girl with...certain...toy ;) (NSFW) As a master you wish to push your sweet Neko sub to her limits...and this time you have a mighty fine idea about using her silent, vibrator that he remote-controlled buy you.....because you must hold the power over her...even if it means embarrassing the sweet little thing...tough she must learn to contain herself...



Patreon! is what keeps this channel alive and allows me to keep creating content for you all, with more help and supporters and I can create more unique content including having the girls animated and more! Please support me! Every little helps! X

Discord! Come and join the Jesterverse!

Twitch!
Live gaming and chatting streams with me and the girls ;)

Merch store! Always adding more!

Paypal donations! Like I said, every little help! Thank you for your generosity X Spongygal@hotmail.co.uk

*My Patrons!*You make everything worthwhile and I must say I have the best patrons and supporters in the world! I love you guys! Thank you for being there for me and believing in me! You have all my love!

XAce2589, Alexander Pentagast, Alucard, Andr3w137, Angel Rosado, Aksel Hamborg, Brennan Lowery, Cactusemilk, Chris Shepherd, DemonDog210, DoomLayerSlip, Edwin Santana, EnigmaticTears, Falreach, G.E, Gam3Fr3ak2o, GreyKlouds, Goujer, Jason Kamil, Jesse, Jmann1892, John Smith, Jotaro's hat, Jordan, Jose Villafaña, Louis Lazuli, MM2211, Mr.Hollows, MidNightSilver, Marquitos78445, Nebieros, Nightwolf1414, Noctur, Nyxus, Off Black, OffspringOfAzathoth, Riot'nt, Roberto Camero III, Ronald Green, Ronco42, Sachrovia, Sam, Seneca, Shayde, Silkwolf, Silkwolf Frostsaber, Praxis, Pottsievol, ShyGuyAnimator, Sneaks, Steven W, Sultan Al fahim, Syx Sorencen, T, Torichi, Tycho, TheDayman, Tommy Adams, Tylor, Tzimiskes, Vaulthunter_JB, Velocipt, Waylon the Wanderer, WarBoySlip, Yutyrant95, Zahir RahmanAnd of course, thank you to all my wonderful subscribers and viewers! You all mean the world to me!

Much love!
-JesterBells X

ASMR,roleplay,female VA,cute neko girl,dom X sub,

Post a Comment

0 Comments