Advertisement

Which is worse for your lashes over time? 7 lash perms & 7 sets of extensions πŸ˜₯πŸ™ˆ

Which is worse for your lashes over time? 7 lash perms & 7 sets of extensions πŸ˜₯πŸ™ˆ Eye lash extensions, perms, lifts....I’ve done it all, and probably too much. For a very long time I got perms back to back and then I started getting extensions back to back. I made this video to help you guys in the process. To me, lash perms are more dangerous because it’s such a harsh chemical and I saw the effects of the perms after getting too many and not using a treatment such as castor oil on them. The extensions never hurt my lashes. Here are some of my tips and tricks, I hope you enjoy.

πŸ₯° Shop my MERCH!

❤️INSTAGRAM: @aarbucci


πŸ’–Email: aarbucci001@gmail.com

πŸ’›Snapchat: alana.arbucci

lash extensions,lash lift,lash lift and tint,lash extensions for beginners,lash cleaning,lash lift at home,lash extensions at home,how to get long eyelashes,how to get longer eyelashes,is a lash lift worth it,is a lash lift and tint worth it,is a lash lift worth the money,is a lash lift dangerous,lash perm,lash perm at home,lash perm and tint,lash perm kit,lash perm tutorial,lash perm review,eyelash lift,eyelash extensions,eyelash tutorial,arbucci,

Post a Comment

0 Comments