Advertisement

Wishing you all happy Tibetan New Year 'LOSAR'

Wishing you all happy Tibetan New Year 'LOSAR' New Video on every SUNDAY

I am sending all my greetings on the very occasion of Tibetan New Year, the year of Iron Mouse.

I want to wish you and your family, A very happy Tibetan New Year. We say LOSAR.

I share a very close bond with my people, Because the very seed of this channel is grown with the support and love from my own community, which I remember very clearly back in year 2011; where I participated in a short film competition.

So that was the moment, which inspired to make this channel, that was the moment which made me came to know the power of the films, that was the moment which encouraged me to keep making videos. So I am very grateful for that moment.

At the same time, most of my clients are Tibetans. Thank you so much for trusting my work. And giving me lots of projects. That meant lot to me.

Most of my coming projects are related in the promotion of Tibetan culture; culture of love and compassion. And of course a little bit update of my friend Sonam Topden. That’s it.

Will see you on Sunday. Thank you for your time.

"LOSAR"

Post a Comment

0 Comments