Advertisement

WORK WEEK IN MY LIFE IN MARKETING | Behind the Scenes of Working in Fashion for NastyGal Australia

WORK WEEK IN MY LIFE IN MARKETING | Behind the Scenes of Working in Fashion for NastyGal Australia Today's work week in my life is in Sydney at the NastyGal and Boohoo offices, doing my 9 - 5 week of fashion and influencer marketing and events planning, behind the scenes of this whilst also having YouTube as my side hustle. Let me know if you have any questions and let me know in the comments if you want to see more work related videos :)

Stay connected with me!
Instagram:

Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored

asha tregear,beautybyasha,beauty by asha,work week in my life sydney,work week in my life australia,working in fashion marketing,working in fashion,how to get a job in fashion,nastygal job,boohoo job,marketing manager work week,work day in the life,9 - 5 in marketing,working in influencer marketing,working in social media marketing,working in social media and influencers,day in my life,work week in my life 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments