Advertisement

WORK WEEK IN MY LIFE: why I choose to get up at 2 a.m. every day

WORK WEEK IN MY LIFE: why I choose to get up at 2 a.m. every day This week at work we've got a mix of everything from breaking news to boxing to everything in between. AND...I talk about why I chose this lifestyle. Why do I choose to wake up at 2 a.m. every day? (Because yes, this is a 100% choice....)

FOLLOW MY LIFE:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

E-mail: clancyaburke@yahoo.com

Get the music I use in my videos here!


Hellloooo! My name is Clancy and I'm a 24-year-old TV news reporter. I'm originally from Long Island, NY but I moved to Cincinnati, Ohio where I work for the CBS affiliate, Local 12. Livin' the dream. :)
**NEW VIDEOS EVERY SATURDAY AT 10 A.M.**

news reporter,tv news reporter,what it's like being a news reporter,being a tv news reporter,tv news anchor,news anchor,what it's like being a news anchor,life of a news anchor,life of a tv anchor,work week in my life,why i wake up at 2 a.m.,why i wake up early,getting up early,how to be a morning person,day in the life at work,work vlog,career vlog,come to work with me,boss girl,girl boss,early morning routine,why i started getting up early,

Post a Comment

0 Comments