Advertisement

the TRUTH about being a male ballet dancer

the TRUTH about being a male ballet dancer I am here to tell you the TRUTH about being a male ballet dancer. I feel like there are so many misconceptions surrounding being a male ballet dancer so here I am presenting you with the FACTS. I talk about bullying, being gay, thongs, tights, athleticism, and more! I hope you guys enjoy the video and please give a like, subscribe, and a follow on instagram ;). See you guys next week.

Instagram: tristansimpson28

Business Inquires: tristansimpsonx@gmail.com

FAQ

Age: 19
Height: 6’1”
Where I am from: Los Angeles, California
Where I live: Stuttgart, Germany

the truth about being a male ballet dancer,ballet,ballerina,dance,dancer,male dancer,gay,bullying,tights,thong,Q and A,travel,LA,USA,America,Europe,Germany,lgbtq,model,athlete,sport,fitness,health,vegan,work out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments