Advertisement

3 teenage youth brandishing weapon , my input on this situation

3 teenage youth brandishing weapon , my input on this situation 3 teenage youth brandishing weapon , my input on this situation
I'm reaching out to those culprits , some so- call big men who continue to recruit
(enlist , enroll ) and use those vulnerable kids to carry out their evil deeds and wreak havoc (Create confusion and inflict destruction) against our own people in our beautiful island
you so-call big guys need to face justice for all these injustice.
youth take heed and resist these temptations
as a Dad these thing hurt me to the core.
and the worst part , its always kids like those , those so-call big guys destroy one way or another.
time for the roots get root out, only way we can control all these crimes in our society

3 teenage youth branding weapon,my input on this but situation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments