Advertisement

Why I hate Portland Oregon, the area, the people, the weather, and the way of life

Why I hate Portland Oregon, the area, the people, the weather, and the way of life Its pretty self explanatory. Don't be hating.

Instead of hating, help me fund my move, even if you gotta tell me to fuck off while giving me money:




Email me @ doctor_rain@yahoo.com



 TO THOSE WHO WANT TO MOVE, AND POSSIBLY TO THE SAME LOCATION I DO, CONTACT ME.. i AM VERY SERIOUS.. DEAD SERIOUS. LETS SET SOMETHING UP. I PLAN 2 NEVER RETURN TO THIS HELLHOLE THATS BEEN A LIVING NIGHTMARE FOR ME.

I might even get a Class C campervan too.

And one final note, to all who absolutely need to stay near the west coast, do Sacramento instead. Its better than this place.

Portland Oregon,why I hate Portland,Portland sucks,move out of Portland now,Corona Virus,Antifa,Portland Andy,liberals,moving to Texas,Dallas Texas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments