Advertisement

Bill Clinton Says Lewinsky Affair Was Caused By His ANXIETY!

Bill Clinton Says Lewinsky Affair Was Caused By His ANXIETY! Bill Clinton claims in a new documentary the affair with Monica Lewinsky that almost destroyed his presidency was one of the “things I did to manage my anxieties.”

Likening life in the White House to being a boxer “staggering” after a 30-round fight, Clinton, 73, says in the Hulu series “Hillary” that his affair was “something that will take your mind off it for a while,” according to DailyMailTV.

“Everybody’s life has pressures and disappointments, terrors, fears of whatever,” he said in justifying seeking distractions to “manage my anxieties for years.”

“Nobody thinks they’re taking a risk,” he says in the four-hour doc set to stream on Hulu starting Friday. “That’s not why we do stupid things.”

✅ PODCAST:
SEARCH "Anthony Brian Logan" on all social media!

–––––––––––––––––––––––
👚 Buy My Merch HERE:
📲 Donate Through PayPal:
📲 Become a Sponsor on Patreon:
🌐 Visit my website:
–––––––––––––––––––––––

Bill Clinton: Monica Lewinsky affair was to ‘manage my anxieties’


Hillary (2020 Documentary)

ANXIETY!

Post a Comment

0 Comments