Advertisement

(DFFOO GL) Pulling for Shantotto|Kam'lanaut EX! Rare appearance of self-control! (feat.My Dog Teddy)

(DFFOO GL) Pulling for Shantotto|Kam'lanaut EX! Rare appearance of self-control! (feat.My Dog Teddy) Hello! I'm resphoina and today we will be pulling on the Shantotto and Kam'lanaut banner. I unfortunately had some technical issues that are explained in the beginning of the video, but the best part still made it in. Huge thanks to Jin Lee ( for helping me out with the original audio to make it less unbearable! It also works out because he was the winner of the pull battle we did for Aranea ( and as the loser (rip), I have to give him shout-outs in 3 of my videos. So this is video #2 😬

Come join my Discord!
Follow me on Twitch!
Starting March 9th I will be livestreaming exclusively from Twitch!
Check out TCC Podcast!
Twitch:
Episode 92:

Teddy)

Post a Comment

0 Comments