Advertisement

First Reaction to My Chemical Romance - Conventional Weapons Pt.2 (SERIES FINALE!?)

First Reaction to My Chemical Romance - Conventional Weapons Pt.2 (SERIES FINALE!?) - Twitter: @BradTaste
- Follow me on AOTY: bradtastemusic

- Discord:
- Patreon:

I put the final nail in the coffin for one of the best reaction series on YouTube, which I have been so proud to deliver. While I have changed a lot as a person, and I do wish I could get as excited over this music like I used to, I am happy with the direction the channel has gone, and I will continue to try pushing my content past this video.

Tracklist for pt.1:
1.Boy Division
2. Tomorrow's Money
3. AMBULANCE
4. Gun
5. The World Is Ugly

Tracklist for Part 2:
6. The Light Behind Your Eyes
7. Kiss The Ring
8. Make Room
9. Surrender The Night
10. Burn Bright



My Snapchat: @NinjafuVine

music,reaction,editing,funny,entertainment,lyrics,music news,live,Brad taste in music,Review,comedy,Full Album,2020,Boy Division,Tomorrow's Money,Ambulance,Gun,The World Is Ugly,The Light Behind Your Eyes,My Chemical Romance,MCR,Danger Days,MCR Live,Twenty One Pilots,Brad Taste Reactions,Brad MCR,My Chemical Romance Reaction,2012,2013,

Post a Comment

0 Comments