Advertisement

I bought the cheapest NATO strap I could find!

I bought the cheapest NATO strap I could find! I DESTROY watch straps!
That’s why, while I have beautiful, nicely finished original bracelets for most of my timepieces, they spend a TON of time on really inexpensive natos.
Very few of my timepieces a box queens.

Today, I’m unboxing the absolute CHEAPEST name brand NATO I could find at the moment.
A clearance seatbelt NATO from CheapestNatoStraps.com



I could spend $50 to $150 on a fantastic NATO, but, in 3 weeks it would be trash. So crazy cheap ones are my choice for what I use them for.

Nice bracelet for wearing out to dinner or events,
Super cheap NATO for more abusive stuff like rock climbing, mountain biking, or swimming.

Thanks for checking the channel out!
Subscribe & follow @wristwatch.addiction on IG (instagram) to be entered in a giveaway coming at 1500 subs here. Not too far away now guys. Subscribe soon so you have a chance at winning!

Comment below what your favorite type strap or bracelet is.
Is it a NATO, leather rally strap, stock bracelets? Let me know. I’m curious. 👍

wristwatch,addiction,new,strap,unboxing,vlog,review,nato,seiko,skx,007,22mm,21mm,watch strap,cheap,inexpensive,cheapestnatostraps.com,

Post a Comment

0 Comments