Advertisement

I Customized The Headlights On MY E90 BMW!

I Customized The Headlights On MY E90 BMW! In this video I installed a set of LCI headlights that have been modified with black housings. These headlights have been modified with Depo LED Angel Eye Rings. They look great and suit the car much more than the stock LDI headlights I had previously.

I do this on my 2008 BMW 335i. I already did the LCI conversion in the past, here is a video where I talk more about how to remove the headlights:



You can purchase the headlight restoration kit here (affiliate):



You can purchase the headlight sealing glue here (affiliate):



If you'd like to purchase the pliers that I used to open the headlights you can get them here (affiliate):



If this is the first video you're catching of mine consider subscribing. I upload regularly.

Thanks for watching :)

LED,LCI,E90,How To,DIY,Conversion,2009,2010,2011,BMW 3 Series (E90) Automobile Generation,2006,2007,2008,3-Series,INPA,Upgrade,Installation,Style,BMW,Sedan,Swap,Retrofit,mod,facelift,Head Light,Headlights,Adaptive,Headlight,blacked out headlights,blacked out headlight housing,depo uhp led headlight,angel eyes,Custom,Customized,335i,

Post a Comment

0 Comments