Advertisement

I Hate Being Beautiful

I Hate Being Beautiful I’m Hannah. I know people don’t like it when someone calls themselves beautiful. But for the next 10 minutes, I’m going to tell you about what a pain it actually is to be beautiful. I’ll tell you about my own experiences so you can see that it’s true. Unfortunately, that’s part of my reality. I say “unfortunately” because I’m sick of being beautiful. In fact, I hate being beautiful now because of what happened last month. I’ll tell you what made me delete my Instagram account in a minute. Why do you think I don’t like being beautiful? There are so many reasons! Where do I begin?

🟢 Send your story today to story@myself.com

personal stories,story,experience,animation,short film,stories,animated stories,real life,beautiful,woman,problem,pretty people problems,struggles of being beautiful,pretty girl problems,cons of being attractive,advantages and disadvantages of being beautiful,

Post a Comment

0 Comments