Advertisement

Irish Girl Tries Traveling to Philadelphia on Outbreak Day

Irish Girl Tries Traveling to Philadelphia on Outbreak Day I'm sorry this is a bit later than my usual time but SO much happened today and it was always going to go up a little later. Dublin Airport had the first confirmed Corona Virus case go through it YESTERDAY and today I was flying to Philadelphia. There were some measures in place and I thought you guys would find it interesting to see how seriously (or not) it is being taken transatlantically. Irish Girl Tries Traveling to Philadelphia on Outbreak Day. Let me know what measures your city is taking and if you're worried or not. Personally I think we are most definitely not being told everything.

Irish Girl,Coronavirus,Coronavirus ireland,outbreak,outbreak day,coronavirus dublin airport,Irish confirmed case,irish people try,travel vlog,travel day,philadelphia airport,philly,irish travel vlogger,top travel vlogger,diane jennings,philadelphia cheese steak,irish people,

Post a Comment

0 Comments