Advertisement

LOTS OF FOAM HAIR SHAMPOO ASMR

LOTS OF FOAM HAIR SHAMPOO ASMR Thumbs up, share, subscribe!

cracking videos on: www.patreon.com/illestjoanne

Business inquires: illestj916@yahoo.com

My Hair curls styling products I use in other videos
Conair instant heat curling iron 1 inch
Suave Extra Hold Hair Spray
TRESemme Hair Spray

If you want to watch my past videos, here’s some recommended ones to watch ;)

MY CONTACTS VIDEOS AND WHERE I GOT THEM.



Valentines day curls

Asmr how i dye my hair to bright magenta:

How i get dark hair to magenta:

Long hair questions I get

magenta curls tutorial

magenta hair touch up

maintain magenta hair

how to grow hair

vibrant magenta hair


magenta hair products
Lo’real excellence Hicolor Magenta, click here.
30 Volume Developer, click here.
There’s two shampoo/conditioner brands I like to use.
John frieda radiant red shampoo & conditioner, click here.
Loreal color vibrancy shampoo and conditioner, click here

#longhair #foamhair #foamy

Cracking Knuckles,hips,and arms. lol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments