Advertisement

Max's Musings - Hanging Out

Max's Musings - Hanging Out A week with my BFFs! (Best Feathered Flockers!). I hung out with Q and Gonzo, demonstrated the right way to eat an orange, argued about bed time (too early! Let me out!), and watched Tikal on the play gym while Tycho preened. The week isn't complete without Tikal's trademark hello chorus or a tasty snack!

Join the flock! Make sure you beak subscribe so you don’t miss out! I want to tell you all about the great adventure of living with my pet hooman.
---------
Follow Max and the flock on Social Media:
Subscribe to this channel
Facebeak - Max the Moluccan
InstaFlock - Max_The_Moluccan (Daily posts)
Twitter - MaxTheMoluccan

My store is at

Moluccan Cockatoo,cockatoo,parrot,funny parrot,funny pet,max the moluccan,tycho the grey,african grey,parrots,week in review,birds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments