Advertisement

Replacing the faucet in the kitchen of your RV

Replacing the faucet in the kitchen of your RV well this movie's going to give you a quick little review on how to put in this kitchen faucet. Not much to it if you have one like it already in there. And you got a cabinets that you can get to the faucet easily like I do.

If you don't well it's going to be a lot harder. I hope this helps you out a little bit and give you some information.

It's working great in the wife loves it that's all I needed to know.






A special thanks to contributors, Ron F. Philip M. Paul S. Terry I. Charlie B.aka pinevilledogmanblood, Monte, Lee O. Iron Man Larry, Christopher O. Will M. Jim A. Aka Thunder, Shane O. , Kurtis S. James S. James W. Bill M. Bruce H. Jocelyn H. Jackie H. John F . Marina R. Clint N . Wallace . Jack R. MD 168, David W . Ted Z . Larry B . Gunner , Tim S. ChuckE and others
__________________________________
If you want to try out some f11 click on this link below.


_________________________________
I have a few videos on patreon that could not be put anywhere else. If you want to check them out here is a link. I will not be offended if you just pay for one month and watch all the videos. I try to put on a new one each week.



#fulltimervers #rvlife #snowbirds

Here is the snail mail address I am using,, G RAThbun 806 Stanley ST. Twin Falls Idaho 83301, But anything sent will get to me.


If you wish to contribute to my channel (G RAThbun), we would appreciate it.
I will also add your name to the list of contributors. If you want me to. Some do some don't.

Just click on the link below.



g Rathbun,Kinfaucets,full time RV living,

Post a Comment

0 Comments