Advertisement

we need to talk about greenwashing ... companies are lying to you

we need to talk about greenwashing ... companies are lying to you click here to explore your creativity and get 2 free months of premium membership |

thank you Skillshare for sponsoring this video!

Amyleigh's Sustainability Blog |
stop being productive all the time video |

my previous sustainability videos:
stop buying fast fashion |
the reality of not buying fast fashion |
the truth about my sustainability |
15 things I no longer buy |
15 more things I no longer buy |
***note: I'm not perfect in my sustainability and definitely don't claim to be, but I try my best to make the effort in my day to day life, and am learning constantly. if you have any constructive criticism on how I could do better, please leave a comment!

resources for this video:






------------------------------------------------------------------

e m a i l | sarahhawkinson@gmail.com
i n s t a g r a m |
t w i t t e r |
h o r r o r . c h a n n e l |
v l o g . c h a n n e l |

------------------------------------------------------------------

c a m e r a | canon rebel t5i
e d i t o r | adobe premiere pro cs5.5

sarahhawkinson,sarah hawkinson,psychology,haul,tutorial,fashion,thrifting,sustainability,commentary,greenwashing,brands that greenwash,greenwash,sustainable brands,sustainable,sustainable companies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments